Thursday 15 November 2012

Holidays are coming....

The Coca Cola advert has made its 2012 debut which means Christmas is officially here! It was lush seeing Covent Garden Christmas'ed up and the Oxford street Christmas lights yesterday and definitely got me in the Christmas spirit!






Being in the Christmas spirit, my housemate Lily and I went on a little shopping spree on Sunday and I decided to treat myself to this gorgeous new speckled midi from Topshop. Easy, comfy and eye catching which makes the dress a winner!

I teamed the dress with another of my Sunday purchases, my new Office boots which I love love LOVE, and with my ever so charming London charm necklace which I purchased around the Jubilee. It's soooo adorable and in some ways a keep sakes for when I eventually move back to Wales! The Oxford street sign and the tea cup are my particular faves as it sums me up as a person to a T... I love shopping and tea!

Feeling the chill I wore this outfit with my leather jacket (B.C as I'ts literally on it's last legs but I refuse to get rid, and there's just no other leather jackets out there that I like!) and my tartan scarf for a bit of va va voom! 

Sorry that the photo's are a bit dark, i've linked the dress below so that you can see i's actual colour!


Dress : Topshop





2 comments:

  1. That scarf looks so perfect! I've been craving tartan so badly lately, might just need to get myself a tartan scarf!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s I started a youtube channel, check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to get one! Mine was so cheap from H&M and i've worn it pretty much every day since! x

    ReplyDelete