Thursday 8 November 2012

The Daily Grind

I really do hope the phrase 'the camera adds 10 pounds' is true, or I have seriously been overindulging in Starbucks' festive toffee-nut lattes after looking at this photo! Actually, after waking up to images from the Victoria Secret' fashion show I think it may be time to buy some trainers and make my return to the dreaded gym!

Working within the creative industry I'm blessed with being able to wear what I want to work, which is perfect as I'm showered, changed, breakfast'ed and out the door within half an hour..... so this is what I managed to chuck on yesterday. 





The shirt was actually from when one of my pals was having a clear-out I nabbed it straight away as a denim shirt is a wardrobe staple and it has a vintage feel to it which I adore! I teamed the shirt with my ASOS brooch, a dipped hem skirt, my Urban Outfitters belt to add a bit of grunge, Topshop boots and voila we have a 5 minute outfit and out the door!

My bag is barg from Zara which I haven't been able to find in stores and got mine on-line on Zara. It's honestly like a Marry Poppins bag and If I was to show you the content of my bag you would be horrified with the amount of stuff i've hoarded over the past week (I even have two copies of the Stylist) The bag is a perfect accessory with this seasons leather panelling trend...and did I mention it was £20 pounds!!!

That's all for now...and the countdown for the weekend begins.....NOW!!








No comments:

Post a Comment