Thursday 7 March 2013

LFW

Better late than never! My good ol' housemate took me to fashion week a couple of weeks ago and my god did I make the most of it - I was street styled, interviewed for the Guardian and I got myself a mac makeover and a bag full of goodies! The interview got off to a great start as I had to ask my housemate what the name of the powder that I used was (those of you who know me know that im low maintenance with make up and hair), I don't really wear much make up and I try and keep it simple! I gave curling my hair a go a few years ago, and failed! I had major stage fright too, ahh well all part of the experience I suppose!

I kept my outfit very simple by wearing my alphabet shirt from Primark, my leather pinafore from H&M, coral blazer from Topshop to add a dash of colour and my ever so faithful boots from Office!






It was a Sunday meaning  it was a bit quiet which was great as there was room to breathe and to soak in the atmosphere. I also started my Christmas wish list with these gorgeous shoes and hat.



 I'm excited for September already!

4 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous that you got to go to london fashion week but i'm so glad you had a good time! and your outfit is gorgeous! :) X

    http://theenglishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much! The perks of living with Lily! If you ever get the opportunity make sure you make the most of it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. That blazer is gorgeous! thats my fave colour at the moment :)
    Love your blog... if you could check out mine id be very grateful!

    http://www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course I'll have a read, the your on the top of my 'to read' list next time I'm having a cuppa and a kit kat! It's a fab colour to instantly make your outfit a bit more interesting!

      Delete