Tuesday 14 May 2013

Blazers

Just look at these babies. I really don't need to say anything else about them!!






Apart from they are just B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL! I love the colour, their so comfortable and their great for adding an edge or even just a pop of colour! I absolutely love the 90's vibe going on right now, and it being acceptable to wear sports brands again without being branded a chav or looking like I'm on my way to the gym. The celebs have gone wild for the trend too, and everytime I see Beyonce and co sporting a new pair of Nike or Adidas it makes me want to rush to the shops - it brings out my inner Tomboy! I just really hope that poppers make a come back - they were my ultimate fave back in the day!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!

    I'm holding a giveaway of a MAC Lipstick of your choice on my blog if you'd like to enter!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete